“TEAMWORK CREATES THE DREAMWORK.”
THE MILL is a perfect destination for a company or organization team-building event. Our ultra-immersive laser tag is a natural team bonding experience that’s as exciting and interactive as you would like us to make it, thanks to our variety of game formats and customized planning process. And our retro-industrial- themed miniature golf course is more challenging than it might look at first glance and sure to bring smiles to the faces of every member or your team, regardless of age, ability or experience. To round out your team-building event, The Mill Grill offers some truly excellent quick-service food prepared with fresh ingredients in our state-of-the-art indoor food truck.
A typical team-building program at THE MILL includes 3-4 games of Ultra-Immersive Laser Tag or a combination of laser tag and miniature golf, although we highly recommend laser tag for those who are able to play. Laser tag is by its very nature conducive to team-building and encourages communication, working together toward a common goal and critical thinking.
During your event your group will have exclusive use or both our Breakroom and Cafeteria, which combined can seat up to 80 participants. You are invited to use either or both rooms for additional programming (e.g., seminars, presentations, etc.) during the downtime between games or during food and beverage breaks.
HOW IT WORKS
Players receive a laser tag game briefing from one of our trained Foremen, during which they are offered basic instructions for game play. At the end of each game, player scores are posted and each player receives an individualized, comprehensive scorecard detailing individual and team performance. Using scorecards for analysis, our Foreman can meet with each team and facilitate the development of next game strategy. The degree of structure and input from our staff varies with your group’s goals and direction. Some teams need time to bond over shared challenges; others simply need to escape from the work environment to have some fun and get to know one another better. THE MILL is perfect for both…or any goal in between.
Our Team-Building Package is for a minimum of 40 guests and a maximum of 80 per booking so that we can ensure the best and most effective opportunity to achieve your organization’s goals. Every team-building event is tailored to YOUR organization’s goals and needs. Call us at 610/865-1465 and ask for our Team-Building and Group Event Coordinator. We’re ready when you are!
Corporate or Organization Team-Building Event Package
- A minimum of 3-4 games of your choice of laser tag and/or miniature golf. Laser tag is highly recommended to achieve team-building experiences.
- Laser tag can be played in a variety of formats that encourage team interaction and communication.
- Our staff will work with your event coordinator in advance to optimize the team-building experience during your visit.
- We will customize your event to your objectives by identifying your team’s challenges, goals and unique needs.
- Team-Building events are 4 hours and 100% private, and typically scheduled outside of our normal operating hours to eliminate distractions while your group bonds, learns and has fun together.
- Exclusive use of our Breakroom and Cafeteria for 4 hours.
- Our entire Mill Grill indoor food truck menu is available for purchase; our coordinator will confirm your food and beverages order in advance to ensure prompt service during your event.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
PRICE FOR 40 PARTICIPANTS– $600.00
$10 per additional participant with a maximum of 80. We’ll work with you to split your group up as necessary to ensure you have a great time.
$150 deposit required to hold your reservation. Deposit is non-refundable 21 days or less prior to event.
Ready to book your next CORPORATE OR ORGANIZATION TEAM-BUILDING event?
Then let’s do this! Call us at 610/865-1465 or email us.
Does your nonprofit organization support kids and families in the Lehigh Valley region? Need some help financially to hold a group event at THE MILL? Call us, and we’ll do our best to work within your budget. And as part of our ongoing commitment to the community, we offer several events FREE to qualified groups every year.