We are at intersection of 9th and Linden Streets in Bethlehem Township, 2 blocks off Freemansburg Avenue. Follow the map above!
Please review these rules carefully. Our goal is to provide a great experience for every guest. Your compliance with our rules for entry and use will help us do that. All guests are required to sign a version of this upon check-in for laser tag or miniature golf. Copies are available at the front desk in our lobby.
1. Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests. Special events may have additional attire guidelines.
2. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited in this facility and its immediate exterior areas, including the entry areas.
3. We reserve the right to inspect and if necessary not allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into this facility and to deal with any unattended objects as we consider appropriate.
4. Minimum age to play laser tag unaccompanied is 8. ONE parent or legal guardian may accompany a child, ages 6-7, during a laser tag game and MUST remain with that child during the ENTIRE game. Parent/guardian assumes ALL RISKS for that accompanied child AND himself/herself. Accompanying parent or guardian CANNOT play laser tag while accompanying child.
5. Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under 14 must be accompanied by a guest age 14 or older to enter THE MILL.
THE MILL PROHIBITS:
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons.
- Alcoholic beverages or any illegal substance.
- Recreational devices with wheels, such as skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Outside food or drinks, other than cakes intended for parties hosted by The Mill.
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals. Service animals must be clearly identified as such and under the owner’s control at all times on a leash or harness.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede operations of The Mill